If anyone can, through the gift of discernment, look into my life. They would have seen a near defeat state of mind probably in June. Thank God for a particular friend who has always been encouraging me and praying for me, if not i would have waved my white flag in surrender a long time ago.
My spiritual life picked up after the cts, but today is the slam. I've committed to giving my all to God for the only reason that he gave us his. I know my classmates reading this will go like, aiya waihong, all holy holy again.
Anyway, i was pondering about some stuff in a semi-conscious state in the bus. If i cant love God who gave us life and redemption through his Son with everything i've got. Then, i wouldnt have the capacity to love anyone else with all my heart. And my dear friend ian puts it on his blog "i guess its something that growing up does to you. as we grow older especially now in our teens, we somehow develop the desire for companionship and well, just someone else to care for and to care for you." When i do have a gf, i want to give her the best and nothing less. I feel some sarcasm and ridicule by my classmates coming but wadever la.
And i was thinking about something else today. What if you're stuck between chasing a dream, and the destiny of reality? do you chase the dream, or do you settle for reality? I know its deep, but those ppl who are closer to me would understand this. I'm in a crossroad now, and although i'm still set on chasing my dream, I'm tipping a little bit to settle for something less than that. So, i'm still waiting on God to do something about it. Kudos to God who always knows the plan, but sometimes you would wish for a more obvious signal.
like

or

Guess it's never that easy to figure out. Go figure.
Salmon, signing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment